"Fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the story of the world were writtten by the same hand." -- Paul Coelho
- master degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Winnipeg (2004)
- clinical member of the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- clinical member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Spiritual Direction with the Prairie Jubilee Program
- advanced training in energy psychotherapies (EFT, TAT) as well as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitizaton and Reprogramming) for trauma
My interest in assisting people navigate change and acceptance comes from a long history of social acitivism. I am now also interested in working for change from the inside out. As a Vipassana meditator for over twenty years, my spiritual framework is drawn from Catholic and Buddhist teachings, the Enneagram and Ken Wilbur's Integral Approach.
Mes services sont aussi disponible en français.